Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where did the time go?

Well, here we are again! It has been months since I last wrote, and of course, so much has happened this summer. We are moved into the new house now, still getting settled in and trying to get things in order. I am loving the new house, minus the bigger electric and water bills!! We got sod put down, and splurged on an irrigation system. We are still trying to learn the most efficient way to water the grass without running the bill up. Thank goodness fall and winter is on the way... I cannot handle another $200 water bill, and neither can our budget!

I am one week away from my due date with our newest addition. It's a GIRL by the way. I haven't written since we found this out. Miss Adelyn Marie Weaver. AKA "Addy-Bug" I almost have her nursery complete, and will post pics when it is. I feel bad, Will still doesn't have pictures on his walls. I just really want her nursery to be complete when she gets here, and I haven't decided what I really want to do to his room just yet. It actually matches the rest of the house. Kinda naked looking. I decided to change color schemes when we moved, and so I have no pictures or decorations on the walls! Only my paint colors. I don't like it, but I will just have to decorate a little at a time, as the budget allows. I am somewhat anxious about having a new baby. Will is 2&1/2 now, and coming into the "terrible two" phase I am afraid! We are working on potty training, not very successfully. He will get there, I know, but I just don't want him to regress when his sister is here. I can only pray that we all adjust accordingly, and this includes mommy and daddy!!

I don't have long to write, as Will is crawling all over me wanting some attention. Hopefully I can find more time to write, although I don't think anyone out there is awaiting my posts! Ha! It is more for me I guess. Makes me feel connected, and it is nice to imagine someone is interested in my going-ons... Til next time......

0 comments: