Monday, November 23, 2009

Homeless and Happy!

Today is the Big Closing Day!! We go to sign the papers to close on the sale of our house. Technically after 11:30, we will be homeless. Technically. We get to stay here as long as we need to til we find our next "Casa de Weaver". The hunt for a house is going slow. We were so set on building, but now we are looking at pre-existing homes again. Our builder was a BIG disappointment, so we fired him. Only he doesnt know it yet. Were trying to get a set of the floorplans from him for almost 3 weeks! He kept forgetting, then he wouldnt call, then he wouldnt show up when he was supposed to, etc. Last Wed was the final straw for me. He was supposed to bring the plans by our house betweeen 7 & 8pm after 2 1/2 weeks of phone tag and forgetting. Not only did he NOT SHOW UP, he hasn't called us since! I told Chris, if he has the nerve to call back, to tell him HE's OUT!! If just getting the plans is this difficult, I would hate to see how he is during the building process!! The only downfall is, his price he quoted us was AWESOME!! I am just praying that the Lord will send us who HE wants to build our home, or just show us a great house at a great price! We arent in a hurry, but now that we are signing the papers, I am just anxious and excited to move!! I really need to practice my patience here, I don't want to make the wrong decision and regret it later! Please pray for us as we seek God's guidance in where we need to be! Thanks for reading!

0 comments: