Saturday, May 30, 2009

Look what I found Mommy!!


Is this not the cutest picture? I snapped it fast because Will was trying to get away, and I cannot believe how it turned out! I think it is the best "posing" picture we have gotten of him, too bad he is holding a TAMPON in his hand. This is why he was trying to get away, he knew Mommy was going to confiscate his new toy! OMG, we got such a laugh outta this! Renee' and Lance (a.k.a Lane) were over for our usual Friday night dinner gathering and were waiting for our spaghetti to finish brewing. All of the sudden, here comes the boy running from our bedroom waving this tampon around! He was so proud, bless him! In the midst of our hysterical laughter, Renee yells, "Get the camera, you have to get a picture of this!!" So here I go scrambling for my camera. Mind you Renee' was coloring my hair, so I had a black cape on and silver foils throughout my head, looking like a madwoman I am sure! I got him to be still for 2 whole seconds and this is the result. Perfect shot! This will be great to show to his girlfriends down the road... HA!!

Well, that's all I have for this morning...........................................

0 comments: