Saturday, June 20, 2009

On the up side

Well, the real estate guy did come out on Thursday to look at the house. He really liked it and told us it is the cleanest/nicest one he has seen in this area, which of course made our heads swell just a bit. He is waiting on a deal to go through on July 2nd, and then we can talk price. He is auctioning off some other rentals he has and needs to transfer that money straight into another investment property, and it keeps him from paying taxes on it. So, what that means is as long as he gets what he wants at his auction, he will be making us an offer. I just hope we can agree on a price. I know if it is an investment, he doesn't want to pay full price, but we aren't gonna let him steal it either!! We are just praying that if this is God's will, both sides will be happy with the deal. SO..... this week I will be talking to our builder, and the developer for our new neighborhood, along with a mortgage person to get a good faith estimate on our next house. I want to be prepared and ready to say GO when this deal is done. Well, sorry to bore you on all the specifics!
Will's Dr visit went well. He weighed 24lb and 2.5oz, 32.5 in long! He is 48% for weight and 90% for height, which means he is slowing down a bit, as he was in the 97% for quite some time. I am actually glad about this! It will save us from moving him into all 24 month clothes just yet! he is already in all 18 month and some 24 month! And he is only 15 months!! Lord help us, we are gonna have a BIG BOY!! He did have to get 2 shots, and I was not expecting that! I have to work myself up when he is getting shots. It breaks my heart! He did better than I expected though, didn't cry very long, and no fever afterwards, so that is good! We made a 6 week follow up to recheck his ears, since he has had 2 infections in the last 3 months, and he is keeping fluid on his ears. If it continues to stay there, even with giving him benadryl daily, we will have to visit an ENT to consider tubes. I don't really like that, but I don't want him to have hearing problems, or be on antibiotics all the time!
Well, time for me to go get ready for work! I am helping assist at a wedding with Kelly today. Hopefully everything will go smoothly, and I will get home early!! Wink, wink, Kell!!

1 comments:

Sinclair Photography said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.