Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wow, I haven't written in a few days, our household has been SOOOO busy! We worked so hard this weekend to try and get this house ready to sell! I officially put the sign in the yard yesterday! YAY!! We still have a few things to get done around here before it is ready to show, but it never hurts to advertise in advance! Chris and I drove out to Eagleville to scope out a neighborhood that has large lots in our price range. We have been to this neighborhood before, like 3 years ago, but we were just driving around, not really looking for houses, not to mention they were all too expensive! Well now they are developing a new section, and man oh man, we FELL IN LOVE!!e The new section is in the back of the neighborhood, and it is surrounded by trees, just gorgeous! We are SOLD! Chris talked to our builder yesterday to make sure he was willing to build out there. He said absolutely, we just have to find out what their restrictions are for construction. I am really trying not to get my hopes up too much, but it is hard not to. We really just need a buyer for this house, and we are ready to roll! Well, I would love to write more, but I have a long TO DO list today!! .........................

0 comments: